OK, so this obviously isn't a recent picture of Sofi. She's had a really bad cold these days and I didn't want to take a current one of her to put here. I also wanted to see how many people would tell me how different the two girls looked when they were born. I kinda think they look alike, but on little sleep and with a slight cold myself, who knows. Ok, Sofi's stats:Height: 31 inches = 25th percentile(wow! 25%?! We're usually at 5%)
Weight: 20 pounds 3.5 oz. = 3rd percentile (more butter!)
Head: 18 and 3/4 inches = 75th percentile (c'mon, are you really surprized?)
Current look: Picture a really, really cute, slightly taller lollipop shaped Sofi. : )
PS Sofi, when you learn to read please understand that your parents have really warped senses of humor. I'm sure we still tease you about the head. -Love Mama
1 comment:
Hey! Don't know if you actually look at these comments. Anyways... at first I didn't think Ofelia looked like Sofi at all. But now looking at the two pics, they really do look alot alike. They are both too cute. I can't wait to visit. I think Sofi and Angel will have a great time together.
Post a Comment