Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm going back to Cali...

Day 3/4: Dos Palos and Tracy

We did a lot of driving in CA. Sofi and Ofelia learned to take naps in the car and always woke up to a new city and a new group of people. They both did a pretty good job adapting. I think Sofi was a little confused about the crazy 'houses' with 'yards'... what happened to the elevator and parking garages?! Ahh loft living.
On day 3 we drove to the middle of nowhere, aka Dos Palos, to visit with one of my best friends from high school and her fam. Here are most of them hanging out while Sofi steals a doll and a snack.
Sofi really took to Janessa (my goddaughter). She still says "Nessa, ball? Nessa, ball?" Janessa tried to show Sofi a few soccer moves while we were there. Little Jonathon (below) is about Sofi's age and they spent plenty of time fighting over toys.
Here's Big Johnaton (no, I didn't spell that wrong) and Mike taking care of Ofelia while we were outside. They turned a box into a seat for Ofelia and then played on Facebook.
That night we drove to Tracy and stayed the night at Mike's Aunt Gigi and Uncle Carl's place. Here's Ofelia getting a little tummy time with Uncle Carl. She rolled over for the first time that moring... Mike and I missed it.
We were busy trying to pack up and get Sofi dressed for the day.

No comments: