Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Of all the familes in the world I got stuck with this one?!

Ofelia is learning to put up with us. Not that she has a choice, but the poor thing has to put up with a lot some days. She's learning to smile around all our crazy though.

Papa was in a very "fight the power" type mood one morning and put Ofelia in her Che shirt and tied a bandana around her head. She had fun with it at first.

She was clearly done with this look soon after.Yes this is what we do t0 our children when they sleep.
Here's Papa's idea of a hat.
Again, not happy about the look later on.
One morning I was emptying the dishwasher and Sofi got quiet... too quiet. I looked to the rug area where she was playing and saw Ofelia half out of her jammies.
Sofi came back with some clothes for Ofelia and then started to change her diaper. I had to step in when Sofi started yelling "Ofelia pee, Ofelia pee!" Apparently, Ofelia peed on Sofi when she took off her diaper... hee hee hee, very funny to me.
I walked away after the diaper change to see how far Sofi was going to take this.
And stepped in again when it looked like Ofelia couldn't breathe. Yes, of course I took a picture of my suffocating child before I went to help her.
Our intentions are good of course, and most of the time Ofelia is pretty happy. I just wonder what she's thinking in that little head of hers. Did I say little? I meant that 17 inch, 75th percentile ball of cuteness on top of her shoulders. Oh the things she puts up with.

GO BARCELONA!

No comments: