Monday, May 11, 2009

Rainy Day Loft Livin'

Not too long ago we had a very rainy weekend. Luckily, Mike had a great idea that kept us all occupied for the afternoon. We took a small crockpot and the chocolate bunnies that Sofi and Ofelia got for Easter and made a litte bunny fondue. Sofi had no idea what her crazy parents were doing.


Mike lit a candle and was trying to teach Sofi how to roast a marshmallow (yes, I'm sure this is dangerous) so he could dip it into the crockpot full of chocolate.

Turns out Sofi is not a big fan of fire. I guess all of those "No, fuego hot!" warnings really paid off.
She definitely kept her distance while Mike had his marshmallow torch lit.
Turns out Sofi is not a big fan of marshmallows and chocolate. This meant Mama had to enjoy it all by herself. The things I do now that I'm a mom! Luckily Papa found something that Sofi would enjoy "roasting" and eating.
Yes, he skewered a Starburst to the end of that stick. No, he didn't really light it on fire... not that he didn't want to try.
Ofelia showing mama some silly faces and smiles while Sofi and Papa enjoyed their Starburst Kabobs.
Fun times, although Ofelia looks pretty confused.

No comments: