Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Papa's Days

Last month Papa had 2 special days... Father's Day and his 40th Birthday! The girls and I got together over snack one day to discuss gift ideas. As you can see they took it very seriously.
"How about a picture for Papa's office? I'll hold Ofelia!" Guess who's idea that was.
We went with a picture and a new, customized Rage Against the Machine shirt. We're trying to teach Sofi to say "cheese" when it's picture time (note the yelling below). This turns into everybody yelling random words. The routine is now, "Say queso! Frijoles! Dylan!" Yes, Dylan made it into the line up. Sofi threw that one in one day and we just kept using it.
Here's Papa sporting the new shirt with Ofelia.
Ofelia was getting a little air time. Big sister Sofi joins the fun.
I know you guys aren't really reading the blog to watch Mike and I get old, so I thought I'd throw in some cute bath photo's to keep you interested.


Ok, back to the old guy. This is a shot of Mike on his birthday (notice the shirt?) posing with some chick we don't know.
We went with Matt (Sofi took this pic!) and Rosie to Kona to get some cheap but good happy hour food in honor of the 40 year old.
Rosie holding a sleeping Ofelia.
Hey look a pic of me and Sofi! Thanks Matt!

Mike trying to lean in on Rosie.
Sofi supervising the candle blowing technique.
Another year older, Papa poses with his chicas.

1 comment:

Kari said...

um, since when are you 40, Mike? and how come we weren't informed of this milestone b-day until NOW???