Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lots of Firsts

I suck at keeping baby books - sorry girls - but hopefully the blog will serve as approximate times for certain mile stones.

No, this isn't the first wagon ride, just the first time Ofelia managed to fall asleep in the wagon.
I'm awake.
No I'm not.

July 18th: Second tooth pops through. I know this is supposed to be about firsts... 3 weeks ago (give or take a week or two) the first tooth popped in.
Yes, this ones blury. You try to get an 8 month old to show you her teeth.

June 15th: First word! Yup, pretty soon we'll have two girls who won't shut up. Oh, I mean we'll have two girls who can add conversation to any moment of the day or night whether it's needed or not or already been said 50 times before in a whiney voice. Just kidding. I love my kids and their whiney voices too.
Ofelia's first word was "Papa". "Mama" came a week later. I know I sound a little dorky trying to get Ofelia to say 'papa', but I was so excited and didn't want Mike to miss out.

Caught the clapping on video today (7/23). She started yesterday.

No comments: