A few months ago Sofi's cousin, Joseph, was hiding from Sofi. He popped out of some pillows and said, "I'm not Joseph, I'm a robot!" Well, out of nowhere Sofi has started saying "I'm not Sofi, I'm a robot." It's pretty funny how Sofi brought this out months later. 'Robot' also seems to have a personality of her own. The other day Sofi said, "I'm not Sofi, I'm a Robot. Robot made a mess!" Great. My kid has multiple personalities, and one of them is messy.Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Mrs. Roboto?
A few months ago Sofi's cousin, Joseph, was hiding from Sofi. He popped out of some pillows and said, "I'm not Joseph, I'm a robot!" Well, out of nowhere Sofi has started saying "I'm not Sofi, I'm a robot." It's pretty funny how Sofi brought this out months later. 'Robot' also seems to have a personality of her own. The other day Sofi said, "I'm not Sofi, I'm a Robot. Robot made a mess!" Great. My kid has multiple personalities, and one of them is messy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment