Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Yes, I've watched The Sound of Music a few too many times, but lately Sofi has started to show us what a few of her favorite things are. Luckily, I've managed to capture them on film. This is Sofi's new favorite way to look at things.

And this is Sofi's new snack of choice.

When Sofi is held above her drawer full of tops she always opts for the fishy shirt. She will even move the other shirts around to see if it's in there.

Sofi's new favorite accessory is her little purple backpack that she packs her stuffed animals in when we go out. I used to put snacks and drinks in it when I went snowboarding... ahh those were the days.

The bottom shelf where we keep Sofi's toys is her favorite place to sit and read. Here you'll see she's cleared it off and is about to select one of her books that she now looks at instead of just chews on.

No comments: