Monday, October 6, 2008

They're Magically Delicious!

So there we were at the counter enjoying a little breakfast... Papa with his coffee and banana and Mama and Sofi with bowls of Lucky Charms. I know, who feeds their one year old Lucky Charms? We've been teaching Sofi that when she's done with her food she should push it forward so it's out of the way. She used to throw it on the floor, so we've come quite a ways. Apparently, Sofi is not a big fan of Lucky Charms and she tried to get her bowl which is suction cupped to the counter out of her way pretty early on. I was across the counter when I noticed this and was mid sentence asking Mike to help her when "pop" the bowl came up and the cereal went flying. It landed perfectly on Sofi's 18 1/2 inch head! We couldn't stop laughing! Lucky for all you readers out there Mike distracted Sofi long enough for me to grab the camera. Please note that in the first pic Sofi is pointing to Mike cuz it was his fault.





2 comments:

Kari said...

poor sofi...

Shawn Gallego said...

LOL...I am so glad you had camera. Poor Sofi, she is never gonna eat cereal again!!