Thursday, October 16, 2008
Snow Jacket for Sofi?
Sofi and I went shopping for her first winter jacket this week. We found one at REI that she seemed pretty excited about. It was funny to see her look at herself in the mirror trying on different jackets. Hopefully it's a sign that shopping trips will be fun later. The next day we were about to meet Papa for coffee and Sofi grabbed her purple rain jacket. Then she threw her new jacket at George and looked at me like 'you gonna put that on him or what?' Usually when we dress George up he stays at home, but not on this particular day. She threw him in her stroller and would get really mad when I tried to move him out of the way. Well, you can see who won that battle. There I was walking my two little monkies down 16th Street heading to Starbucks. The looks we got were pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I could have seen that one! She must just want you to get used to dressing two kids :)
Post a Comment